Saturday, May 28, 2011

Starting all over!

Well, I have officially stopped working out over at LA Fitness. I am now moving to the beat of my own drum. I admit that it has been lonely and difficult being self motivated. I am not a quitter or a wimp. I am resourceful and a problem solver, so I am applying a new schedule. Here it is:

MONDAY: 10 am YOGA
TUESDAY: 10am PILATES and 1pm AQUA THERAPY with Stephen
WEDNESDAY: 11am SPIN CYCLE
THURSDAY: 11am KICKBOXING and 1pm SWIM with Stephen
FRIDAY: 10am ZUMBA
SATURDAY: 10am STEP & SCULPT

I am very excited about this plan because I have everything I want out of it. The times are perfect, it is an appointment, so I will make sure I am on time, it's on base and free, and I will get to meet lots of new people. All while I will be getting in shape and having fun. I am even scheduling quality time with Stephen.


He just got his results back from Inherent Health! We are so excited to get serious together about getting healthy. His percentages are similar to mine, so it will be easy to make meals for us and not have to worry about 2 different diets. Also, I am excited that we will be able to spread out the meat we buy throughout the month since we both need more carbs than protein. I don't know about you, but it makes me happy to have a stocked fridge, freezer, and pantry at all times. When you go through it quickly, like we have been, it makes me sad to see it bare. Haha. We are planning our meals for the week and planning ahead for our calories. We want to do what it takes to look our best and feel our best!

I am sad to say that I haven't lost anymore weight, due to my lack of discipline. I am happy to say, however, that I have not gained any! Yay me? :/ lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment