Monday, March 14, 2011

First Day of Work Out

Holy cow! Chelle is a born Personal Trainer. Her energy gets higher as she works out, instead of drained like mine. Haha. I feel as though working on legs was a great way to start things off. Tomorrow is arms, of course. The whole time, today, I was worried that I might push it too hard at the gym and then get home and drop Stephen in the middle of a transfer 'cause my legs gave out. That was not the case, by the way. We are both fine. :) I must say that I hope I turn into one of those people who become addicted to staying fit, because right now I am dreading going again. I like it when I am finished with the work out, but doing the work out is not my favorite thing in the world. I think it is because of the repetition you have to do. I get bored really fast. The group of women I am working out with make it fun, though. I am so glad I decided to do this. OK, so I never get tired by 9:30pm, but I am about to fall asleep typing this, so... Good Night! zzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment