Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I finally got the real results!!!

They came in the mail Saturday after my 3rd week of working out. I have lost 5 pounds already, by the way! Yay me! Any ways, the results for my body focus on Better Balancing my diet and doing High Intensity work outs. In order to balance my diet, it needs to be 55% Carbs (Jenn was right about South Beach hurting me more than helping me), 25% Fat, and 20% Protein (again, South Beach is not the way to go for me.) With the Inherent Health test I get to use the website to track my food and exercises. It has been really helpful and super addicting. It helps me see if I am on track with my percentages too. So, I feel as though this is something I can do to control and lose weight. I am having a blast taking care of myself. Now Stepehn is considering ordering a test for himself, too. I totally think he should. It would be fun to do this together.

5 comments:

  1. Erin,
    You GO girl..
    You can do ANYTHING you set your mind to.
    We should go to lunch ( No dessert this time)
    Love you and believe in you,
    Loren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to do the test, as well. That is awesome, and I would love to know how to break down my nutrients. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you, you're in my prayers:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for adding Sergey's button to your blog!!! Love you:)

    ReplyDelete