Saturday, March 5, 2011

Today was the day!

My goal right now is to try something different to become a healthy me. I have read parts of the book Eat For Your Blood Type (the part that was my blood type) before and I guess I didn't take it seriously back then. Now, I am starting to become more aware of how my body "likes" to work. I recently ordered the DNA test kit from Inherent Health through my business and received it yesterday. I provided the sample and sent it in today. I should get my results in 7-10 days. With that being said here is the link to check it out http://www.inherenthealth.com/ .

It will tell me what my body utilizes better for my metabolism and what to avoid, besides my allergens. It will also see what types of exercises are better for my body than others. I ordered the weight management one and am anxious as to what it will say. From reading Michelle Syntax's blog, Mommy With Muscle, I was motivated to go on Phase One of the South Beach Diet until I get my results. Phase One focuses on restarting your body by removing the craving of carbs and targeting belly fat through a diet of only protein, fiber, and good fats, like EVOO. So far today went pretty well. I didn't really have any cravings. What got me through was me telling myself that this is for a short time and I will have carbs again soon. I can handle it. I hope it works throughout since the 3rd and 4th days tend to be my worst. NOT THIS TIME!!! I am claiming it right now. If you are interested in ordering one of the Inherent Health tests, just contact me and I will help set you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment