Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm Scared!

So, I received my test results from Inherent Health online. I still am waiting to get the hard copy in the mail. Apparently it comes with a booklet to help me understand what it says in detail. They were kind and gave me the gyst in layman's terms to hep me out. It says that my body has no issues with fats or carbs, so that's good. I don't need to limit those, HOWEVER, it says that I need to maintain a strict calorie amount daily and be involved in High Intensity Exercise. Apparently my body type has a hard time using my body fat as fuel, so it takes a lot to burn it off. This will be needed throughout my life in order to keep the weight off. Ugh! I will get more details soon. They show specific geno types that I have no idea what they mean, but I have a free session with a board-certified, licensed Genetic Professional that I need to schedule. I can ask any and all questions I want, so that will be helpful. I will keep you posted on my changes and progress. I have notified Chelle, and I am scared to see what she has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment